Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fashion Mood of the day

Hi  girls! I really enjoyed on Polyvore today! I think I'll make more "fashion mood" posts, it's really funny for me and maybe it could be interesting for readers, just to get some ideas :) 
I'm not sure this peplum could fit on me, because it's quite short and I think that the seam in that position would stand out big hips.. However I could wear a simply white shirt! The jacket instead fits perfectly because it covers critical points!
Do you like it?

...................................................................................................................................................................

Ciao ragazze! Mi sono molto divertita su Polyvore oggi! Credo che farò una rubrica "Fashion mood of the day", per me è davvero divertente e per voi potrebbe essere interessante, giusto per prendere qualche spunto :) Non sono sicura che il peplo mi stia bene, è abbastanza corto e la cucitura in vita potrebbe risaltare i fianchi abbondanti.. Ma potrei sostituirlo con una camicia bianca! La giacca invece va benissimo perchè copre i punti critici! Vi piace?
................................................................................................................................................................

Bag
: DKNY
Peplum: Madewell
JacketObject Collectors Item 

NecklaceBlu Bijoux 
Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger
Pumps: Lovelyshoes.com
Bracelet: Carolina Bucci
Watch: Just Cavalli

Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment